Daddy's blog for Maddy

This is a special blog for my daughter Maddy. Please do enjoy along with us.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dear Maddy,

I hope you are have a good time. Below are some picture form the 4th of July Leland and I spent on Treasure Island. Remember going to San Francisco well just across the Bay Bridge there is a palce called Treasure Island. It is part park, part housing and part military base.



Behind me is the Bay Bridge. From here we are about 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco.



The sun is about to set. You can see the sunlight on one side of my face. The sun is shining orangish red because it is getting close to the horizion.



The regual pictures jjust sitting and posing don't look fun. So I started jumping and kicking. Here you can see I jumping pretty good.



The Bay Bridge and San Francisco city scape look very small behind me. It looks like I'm againt monster about to crush the tiny buildings.



I got some good jumps in before the fireworks started.



I hope you have enjoyed these funny pictures.

Love,
Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home